Flight Trainer Device Airbus
ECA Faros' full range of Airbus Flight Training Devices (FTDs) answers the call for precise, cost-effective flight training solutions. Each FTD is a life-size 3D replica of the cockpit designed to give students the feel of being in the actual aircraft. These high-fidelity FTDs provide an excellent platform for initial familiarization on the basic functions of the flight management and aircraft systems, and for transition training of pilots to sophisticated glass-cockpit aircraft. These comprehensive devices provide a cost-effective mean of off-loading significant amounts of training tasks from a fixed-based (FBS) or full-flight simulator (FFS) to these lower-cost platforms.
• Re-hosted simulation software.
• Accommodates customer navigation database.
• Mobile Instructor Operator's Station (IOS).
• PC - based Windows environment.
• FMGS procedures.
• ECAM normal/abnormal.
• Pre-flight and in-flight checklists.
• Take-off procedures.
• Rapid descent
• Precision approaches.
• Non precision approach
• Pick-list of systems malfunctions
• The best introduction to FFS maneuvers : CAT II / III Training, Rejected Take-offs, Engine Failures / Fire, Complex Abnormal, TCAS / GPWS Escape maneuvers…
Available for : A320 (Compliant with Airbus footprint Standard 1.4), A330, A340
Standard FAA level 4, 5, 6.
JAR STD 2 A Niveau I,II.